Even early elementary student of linguistical study, will find it easy to translate the Arabic terms ” ﺭﻭﺡ ﺍﻟﻘﺪﺱ ” transliterated “Ruh-al-Qudus”. This is simple because “Ruh” (ﺭﻭﺡ) means “spirit” and “Qudus” (ﻗﺪﺱ) means holy, thereby, joining them together, (ﺭﻭﺡ ﺍﻟﻘﺪﺱ) “Ruh-al-Qudus” means holy spirit.
Most Christians believe that holy spirit is “part of God” in the unionism of trinity, and Jesus is “part of the holy spirit”, which make them equally God. They backed it by a claim that God is a combination of three elements: Body, spirit and soul, just as human being is; such that father was the body, holy spirit was the spirit, and Jesus the soul: a claim never found in bible.
They go further by insisting that, the spirit of God is as old as God himself. And, since God has no beginning, neither the holy spirit, nor Jesus has, since Jesus himself was from the holy spirit, and holy spirit is from God, even according to Quran.
Unfortunately, this was a late deceit initiated by enemies of Allah (God ) led by whispers of Satan the rejected, immediately after the alleged crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
Consider these points;
1. No such ideas as trinity or duality throughout all past prophets, all generations before the alleged crucifixion
2. Old testament and Jews, the supposed keepers of Torah, never agree to this filthy idea until this day
3. No verse in Qur’an where Allah says that “Jesus is his spirit” but rather “a spirit from him”
4. In Qur’an, Allah said he breathed (not just a spirit from him) but “his” spirit into Adam. Yet no one ever said that Adam was God!
5. In the case of Adam, Allah breathed his spirit by himself. But for Jesus, he sent an Angel messenger to breathe the spirit into Mary’s womb (as referenced on sticker below). Which spirit is closer to Allah (God)?
6. Even if Jesus might have been referred to, in Hadith, as “spirit of Allah” is normal. Because “of” in English (as in other languages) is an adjective of possession. So simply, “spirit of Allah” means “spirit possessed by Allah”. Not as Christians want to imply it mean “spirit part of Allah” taking the “OF” as “part of”
7. Spirit from Allah or spirit of Allah simply means spirit belonging to Allah, not a spirit part of Allah just like if we say a house of God. House of God means a house belonging to God, not a house part of God.
May Allah protect us from the deceivers who mislead people from the truth, Aameen!