By brother ‘Abdullah Muslim
Hellfire Breath and the Fluctuation of Universe Temperature
I was searching on internet about universe temperature and I found a very interesting study on kind of supernovas called “la supernova”. I will quote some of recent studies findings on this subject and others related to universe and Earth temperature and I will try to link between 4 main studies.
The scientific researches on this subject are still new and didn’t solve the mystery behind supernovas behavior yet, and I am sure that the Islamic explanation will be so astonished to the working scientists.
Dear Reader, if you find that science part is new for you, please read the summary section at its end before reading the Islamic explanation.
1st Research – La Supernovas
Quoted from Wikipedia – Supernova
[A supernova (plural supernovae) is a stellar explosion that is more energetic than a nova. Supernovae are extremely luminous and cause a burst of radiation that often briefly outshines an entire galaxy, before fading from view over several weeks or months. During this short interval a supernova can radiate as much energy as the Sun is expected to emit over its entire life span. The explosion expels much or all of a star’s material at a velocity of up to 30,000 km/s (10% of the speed of light), driving a shock wave into the surrounding interstellar medium. This shock wave sweeps up an expanding shell of gas and dust called a supernova remnant.] 
Quoted from Wikipedia – Type la Supernova
[Regardless of the exact details of nuclear burning, it is generally accepted that a substantial fraction of the carbon and oxygen in the white dwarf is burned into heavier elements within a period of only a few seconds, raising the internal temperature to billions of degrees. This energy release from thermonuclear burning (1–2×10^44J) is more than enough to unbind the star; that is, the individual particles making up the white dwarf gain enough kinetic energy that they are all able to fly apart from each other.
The star explodes violently and releases a shock wave in which matter is typically ejected at speeds on the order of 5–20,000 km/s, or roughly 3% of the speed of light. The energy released in the explosion also causes an extreme increase in luminosity. The typical visual absolute magnitude of Type Ia supernovae is Mv = −19.3 (about 5 billion times brighter than the Sun), with little variation. Whether or not the supernova remnant remains bound to its companion depends on the amount of mass ejected.]
From Wikipedia – Supernova Cosmology Project (SCP)
[The Supernova Cosmology Project is one of two research teams that determined the likelihood of an accelerating universe and therefore a positive Cosmological constant. This discovery was named “Breakthrough of the Year for 1998” by Science Magazine and, along with the High-z Supernova Search Team, the project team won the Gruber Prize in Cosmology in 2007.
The project uses data from the redshift of Type Ia supernovae. The project is mainly based at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. The international team with 31 members from Australia, Chile, France, Spain, Sweden, UK and USA is headed by Saul Perlmutter.] 
Below are some important quotations from the SCP study: “Supernovae, Dark Energy, and the Accelerating Universe, by Saul Perlmutter”. 
- “Measuring the history of cosmic expansion is no easy task, but in recent years, a specific variety of supernovae, type Ia, has given us a first glimpse at that history and surprised us with an unexpected plot twist.”
- Their peak brightness seemed to be quite uniform, and theywere bright enough to be seen at extremely large distances. In fact, a supernova can, for a few weeks, be as bright as an entire galaxy.
- The uniformity of the type “Ia supernovae” became even more striking when their spectra were studied in detail as they brightened and then faded.
- The detailed uniformity of the type Ia supernovae implies that they must have some common triggering mechanism.
- We could examine the rich stream of observational data from each individual explosion and match spectral and light-curve fingerprints to recognize those that had the same peak brightness.
- the few type Ia outliers—those with peak brightness significantly different from the norm—could generally be identified and screened out.
- The anomalously fainter supernovae were typically redder or found in highly inclined spiral galaxies (or both).
- veteran Swiss researcher Gustav Tammann and his student Bruno Leibengut first reported the amazing uniformity of type Ia supernovae,
- then the measurement of the changing expansion rate would also determine the curvature of space and tell us about whether the cosmos is finite or infinite.
This approach also made it possible to use the Hubble Space Telescope for follow-up light-curve observations, because we could specify in advance the one-square-degree patch of sky in which our wide-field imager would find its catch of supernovae.
What’s wrong with faint supernovae?
- The faintness—or distance—of the high-redshift supernovae in figure 3 was a dramatic surprise.
- All that mass surely puts a lower limit on how far—that is, to what level of faintness— we must look to find a given red-shift. The high red-shift supernovae in figure 3 are, however, fainter than would be expected even for an empty cosmos.
- The standard model of particle physics has no natural place for a vacuum energy densityof the modest magnitude required by the astrophysical data. The simplest estimates would predict a vacuumenergy 10120 times greater. (In super-symmetric models, it’s “only” 1055 times greater.)
Supernovae from that decelerating epoch should not get as faint with increasing distance as they would if dust or intrinsic evolutionary changes caused the dimming.
Pursuing the elusive dark energy
- The dark energy evinced by the accelerating cosmic expansion grants us almost no clues to its identity.
- The wide-ranging theories of dark energy are often characterized by their equation-of-state parameter w = p/r, the ratio of the dark energy’s pressure to its energy density.
- Given that the dark-energy density is now about twice the mass density, the only constraint on dark-energy models is that w must, at present, be more negative than –1/2 to make the cosmic expansion accelerate. However, most dark-energy alternatives to a cosmological constant have a w that changes over time.
but also the cosmic microwave background, gravitational lensing of galaxies, and other cosmological observations, we have the prospect of taking the next step toward that “Aha!” moment when a new theory makes sense of the current puzzles.
2nd Research – Universe Temperature Fluctuation
Quoted from: WMAP 7-year Results Released – January 26, 2010
- WMAP has detected, with very high significance, temperature shifts induced by hot gas in galaxy clusters.
- The CMB temperature in the direction of known galaxy clusters is expected to be slightly cooler than the average CMB temperature, due to interactions between CMB photons and the gas in the clusters. This effect has been observed in aggregate by WMAP and is consistent with analogous observations by the South Pole Telescope. Both observations are in conflict with extrapolated X-ray observations of clusters (X-rays probe a smaller volume of cluster gas than the CMB observations) and with numerical simulations, which must be missing some of the complex gas physics in the outer regions of the clusters.
- MAP has produced a visual demonstration that the polarization pattern around hot and cold spots follows the pattern expected in the standard model.
The standard model predicts a specific linked pattern of temperature and polarization around hot and cold spots in the map. WMAP now sees the predicted pattern in the map, as shown in the figure. 
3rd Research – Sunspot Cycle
Quoted from – Sunspot Cycle and Climate
[More recently it was discovered that the sunspot number during 1861-1989 shows a remarkable parallelism with the simultaneous variation in northern hemisphere mean temperatures. There is an even better correlation with the length of the solar cycle, between years of the highest numbers of sunspots. For example, the temperature anomaly was – 0.4 K in 1890 when the cycle was 11.7 years, but + 0.25 K in 1989 when the cycle was 9.8 years. …
All this evokes the important question of how sunspots affect the Earth’s climate. To answer this question, we need to know how total solar irradiance received by the Earth is affected by sunspot activity.
Intuitively one may assume the that total solar irradiance would decrease as the number of (optically dark) sunspots increased. However direct satellite measurements of irradiance have shown just the opposite to be the case. This means that more sunspots deliver more energy to the atmosphere, so that global temperatures should rise.
According to current theory, sunspots occur in pairs as magnetic disturbances in the convective plasma near the Sun’s surface. Magnetic field lines emerge from one sunspot and re-enter at the other spot. Also, there are more sunspots during periods of increased magnetic activity. At that time more highly charged particles are emitted from the solar surface, and the Sun emits more UV and visible radiation. Direct measurements are uncertain, but estimates are that the Sun’s radiant energy varies by up to 0.2% between the extremes of a sunspot cycle.] . Sun spot image .
4th Research: Cosmic Rays and its Effects on Climate
Quoted from Wikipedia – Cosmic Ray
[Cosmic rays are energetic charged subatomic particles, originating from outer space, that impinge on Earth’s atmosphere. They may produce secondary particles that may penetrate to the Earth’s surface, and deeper.
The variety of particle energies reflects the wide variety of sources. The origins of these particles range from energetic processes on the Sun (and presumably other stars as well), to as yet unknown events in the farthest reaches of the visible universe. Cosmic rays can have energies of over 10^20 eV, far higher than the 10^12 to 10^13 eV that man-made particle accelerators can produce.
The cosmic rays that arise in extrasolar astrophysical sources are primary cosmic rays; these primary cosmic rays can interact with interstellar matter to create secondary cosmic rays. The Sun also emits low energy cosmic rays associated with solar flares. The remaining fraction is made up of the other heavier nuclei which are abundant end products of stars’ nuclear synthesis.] 
To summarize all these 4 researches in the following short list:
- The type of “La supernova” has very distinguished and predicable behavior of 2 main types, one hotter than other which can be plotted on 2 light curves.
- “La supernova” has the brightest luminosity ever recorded (-19.4, +/-0.5) and the farthest range.
- “La supernova” emits huge amount of Dark materials, and ionize shocking waves that can bend stars.
- The theories behind such explosion are still theoretical models especially that power required for such explosion is not available in one star alone.
- Sunspots have a cycle of 11 years with ups and downs peaks.
- There is an evidence of effecting number of sunspots and Earth temperature with universe ionized shock waves.
Someone may ask how it’s possible that such recent scientific researches that didn’t reach a solid conclusion yet could be explained by religious expressions 15 centuries ago, but let see the explanation, and you as a reader can judge it by yourself:
[The Hell Fire]
Before talking about the main subject, I would like to mention 2 Hadiths (sayings) describing Hell Fire:
3025 – حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ أَبِي أُوَيْسٍ قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي مَالِكٌ عَنْ أَبِي الزِّنَادِ عَنْ الْأَعْرَجِ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ: أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ نَارُكُمْ جُزْءٌ مِنْ سَبْعِينَ جُزْءًا مِنْ نَارِ جَهَنَّمَ قِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنْ كَانَتْ لَكَافِيَةً قَالَ فُضِّلَتْ عَلَيْهِنَّ بِتِسْعَةٍ وَسِتِّينَ جُزْءًا كُلُّهُنَّ مِثْلُ حَرِّهَا. (صحيح البخاري)
Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said to his companions describing hell: “your fire (in this life) is a part of 70 parts of Hell fire.”
So, if we took wood fire temperature which is between = 1000 – 1200 Kelvin and we multiply 70 x 1000, this means that Hell’s temperature is = 70,000 Kelvin.
But, what is the proof?
In 2nd Hadith,
2516 – حَدَّثَنَا عَبَّاسٌ الدُّورِيُّ الْبَغْدَادِيُّ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ أَبِي بُكَيْرٍ حَدَّثَنَا شَرِيكٌ عَنْ عَاصِمٍ هُوَ ابْنُ بَهْدَلَةَ عَنْ أَبِي صَالِحٍ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَأُوقِدَ عَلَى النَّارِ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ حَتَّى احْمَرَّتْ ثُمَّ أُوقِدَ عَلَيْهَا أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ حَتَّى ابْيَضَّتْ ثُمَّ أُوقِدَ عَلَيْهَا أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ حَتَّى اسْوَدَّتْ فَهِيَ سَوْدَاءُ مُظْلِمَةٌ .(سنن الترمذي)
Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: “The Hell fire was fueled 1000 years till it becomes red, then fueled 1000 years till it becomes white, then fueled 1000 years till it becomes Black, so it’s darkly black.”
Knowing that temperature of 70,000 Kelvin doesn’t exist on Earth, even the lava is around 700-1200 K, so let’s see in outer Space, where:
Sun surface is between 5,500 ~ 6,000 K
The red stars have temperature from: 2,600 – 5,250 K
The white stars have temperature from: 5,500 – 10,000 K
The blue stars have temperature are starting from: 10,500 – 33,000
Higher Darker stars temperature, will be > 33,000 K.
And as shown in the below figure of stars temperature, it shows exactly the same order of Hell warming steps as described by the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam): being Red first, then White, then Dark, so the temperature of Hell can really be around 70,000 Kelvin (Kelvin = °C + 273).
But what all this has to do with “La Supernovas” and its effect on Universe or Earth temperature?
It is explained in the following Hadith:
3020 – حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْيَمَانِ أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ عَنْ الزُّهْرِيِّ قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو سَلَمَةَ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ يَقُولُ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ اشْتَكَتْ النَّارُ إِلَى رَبِّهَا فَقَالَتْ رَبِّ أَكَلَ بَعْضِي بَعْضًا فَأَذِنَ لَهَا بِنَفَسَيْنِ نَفَسٍ فِي الشِّتَاءِ وَنَفَسٍ فِي الصَّيْفِ فَأَشَدُّ مَا تَجِدُونَ مِنْ الْحَرِّ وَأَشَدُّ مَا تَجِدُونَ مِنْ الزَّمْهَرِيرِ. (صحيح البخاري)
(1) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “In very hot weather delay the Zuhr prayer till it becomes (a bit) cooler because the severity of heat is from the raging of Hell-fire. The Hell-fire of Hell complained to its lord saying: O lord! My parts are eating (destroying) one another. So Allah allowed it to take two breaths, one in the winter and the other in the summer. The breath in the summer is at the time when you feel the severest heat and the breath in the winter is at the time when you feel the severest cold.” (Book #10, Hadith #512)
(2) Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “The (Hell) Fire complained to its lord saying, ‘O my lord! My different parts eat up each other.’ So, He allowed it to take two breaths, one in the winter and the other in summer, and this is the reason for the severe heat and the bitter cold you find (in weather).” (Book #54, Hadith #482)
In this Hadith, it shows a relation between Hell’s breath which one is hot and one is cold will be released and it has effect on our climate whether on summer to make it hotter or the winter to make it colder, which could be interrupted as the 2 types of what is called as “La Supernovas”.
More indications in Quran about Hell Fire:
- Being the People of Hell Fire are the “Left People” and covered by black smoke (Dark matter), knowing that “La supernova” as shown in the above figure has being allocated on the left of the universe: “And those on the Left Hand how (unfortunate) will be those on the Left Hand? (41) In fierce hot wind and boiling water. (42) And shadow of black smoke. (43) (That shadow) neither cool, nor (even) pleasant, (44)” [Suraj Al-Waqia]
- Hell Fire has 7 doors and it was mentioned 77 times in Quran as “Hell Fire”, giving 77 / 7 = 11, which equals to 11 years of Sunspot cycle, ups and downs figure. “It hath seven gates, and each gate hath an appointed portion.” [Surah Hijr 15:44]
- Hell Fire has 19 of Angel Keepers, and the brightness of “La supernova” which is the maximum measured is -19.4 (+/-0.5) !!
- And what will make you know (exactly) what Hell-fire is? (27) It spares not (any sinner), nor does it leave (anything unburnt)! (28) Burning and blackening the skins! (29) Over it are nineteen (angels as guardians and keepers of Hell). (30) And We have set none but angels as guardians of the Fire, and We have fixed number (19) only as a trial for the disbelievers, [Surah Mudaththir]
This means that what we are seeing in “La supernova” is a breath released from Hell fire, and such information has the following benefits to all scientists who are working on “La Supernova” and Space Temperature projects:
- That really “La supernovas” are triggered by the same mechanism (which is Hell) and not related to white dwarfs explosions.
- That their light measurements that show they are from outside our universe (Hell) were correct and not to waste more time in calculating “W” to fit them in our universe dimensions.
- Since Hell Fire is being created on 7th day, means within 2 billion years period, so its light is newer but farther from our universe (this may help to understand more of its horrible attributes).
- The effect of ionizing shock waves on Earth temperature and Sunspots numbers. It’s not necessary that such rays are affecting the Sun that may affect the Earth later on, they could be affecting them both on the same time, and this must be verified by researchers later on.
- Also, this will help to determine exactly the effect of human warming on Earth temperature whether it’s really affecting or not.
- The injected dark matter inside universe whether it’s cold or hot matter, they are smokes from Hell, and studying such materials will explain us more about how it looks like.
- There is no relation between “La supernovas” and universe fate whether it will keep expanding or will shrink back, the answer on this is mentioned in Quran too and will be detailed later on later post of “The End of Story”.
I was reading a book that I recently bought about Hell fire, and on its first page there were the below verses:
Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)! (6)
And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight! (7)
Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delights (8) 
The writer was trying to explain these verse, as all people will see the hell fire on the Day of Judgment from far away, then they will see it when passing over it.
But according to this post, it may explain the correct meaning of these verses, that God is saying to us that we will see the hell or any of its effect like it’s breath in future, and then on the Day of Judgment, we will see it with certainty of sight, and ALLAH knows better.
Message to the Believers
This is a clear proof that Hell does exist and we can feel it all as humans, so let’s ask ourselves what we have prepared for the day when we stand up all waiting to be judged for our life deeds, and the hell is surrounding all humans and starving to punish all who disobeyed Allah’s commands:
Nay! When the earth is ground to powder, (21) And your Lord comes with the angels in rows, (22)
And Hell will be brought near that Day. On that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance (then) avail him? (23)
He will say: “Alas! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my life!” (24)
So on that Day, none will punish as He will punish (25)
And none will bind (the wicked, disbelivers and polytheists) as He will bind. (26)
And for those who disbelieve in their Lord (Allâh) is the torment of Hell, and worst indeed is that destination (6)
When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth (7)
It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask: “Did no warner come to you?” (8)
They will say: “Yes indeed a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: ‘Allâh never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.'” (9)
And they will say: “Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!” (10)
Then they will confess their sin. So, away with the dwellers of the blazing Fire (11) [Al-Mulk]
Finally, some of “La supernovas” explosions or “Hell’s breath” figures from google:
 Wikipedia, Supernova, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova
 Wikipedia, Type La Supernova,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_Ia_supernova
 Wikipedia, Supernova Cosmology Project, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova_Cosmology_Project
 The high-Z SN Project,http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/supernova//HighZ.html
 NASA, Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe, Ref: http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/
 Sunspots and Climate, http://www-das.uwyo.edu/~geerts/cwx/notes/chap02/sunspots.html
 The Discovery of Global warming, Changing Sun, changing Climate?http://www.aip.org/history/climate/solar.htm#L_0759
 Wikipedia, Cosmic Ray, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Ray